5 undefined minutes
25 undefined minutes
Cats are obsessed with more ingredients than fish. This recipe includes a few commonly known feline friendly staples that will leave your cat purring for more. Leftovers can be frozen for later use.Author: Petsmont
- 1 can Wild Alaskan Salmon, bones removed
- 1/4 cup Puréed Organic Pumpkin
- 1/4 cup Fresh Organic Spinach, chopped
- 1 Organic Pastured Egg
- 1/2 cups Organic Coconut Flour
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor, blend on high until fully mixed.
- Pour blended ingredients into a separate mixing bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop or large spoon, scoop out mixture and roll into small balls, place each on a non stick baking sheet.
- Insert the pan into the oven and bake for 25-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the bites to cool before serving.