DIY Peanutty Bark Brownies for Dogs Recipe - Treats
Your furry friend may not be able to enjoy traditional chocolate brownies but they can certainly enjoy these nutty treats any given day! This recipe makes a shareable serving amount of brownies so ideally serve it during your pup's next play date or as a special treat at the dog park.
- 1/2 cup Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Raw Manuka Honey
- 4 Organic Pastured Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup All Natural Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 tsp Pure Organic Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the baking powder, coconut flour and peanut butter powder into a large bowl.
- Pour the coconut oil, eggs, honey and vanilla extract into the bowl. Blend ingredients until the batter is mixed.
- Evenly spread the brownie batter into preferred non-stock or greased baking pan.
- Insert pan into the oven and cook brownies for 35-45 minutes or until fully cooked through. Use a knife or toothpick to test.
- Remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool before cutting into preferred size squares.