10 undefined minutes
35 undefined minutes
Your furry friend may not be able to enjoy traditional chocolate brownies but they can certainly enjoy these nutty treats any given day! This recipe makes a shareable serving amount of brownies so ideally serve it during your pup's next play date or as a special treat at the dog park.Author: Petsmont
- 1/2 cup Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Raw Manuka Honey
- 4 Organic Pastured Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/4 cup All Natural Peanut Butter Powder
- 2 tsp Pure Organic Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Add the baking powder, coconut flour and peanut butter powder into a large bowl.
- Pour the coconut oil, eggs, honey and vanilla extract into the bowl. Blend ingredients until the batter is mixed.
- Evenly spread the brownie batter into preferred non-stock or greased baking pan.
- Insert pan into the oven and cook brownies for 35-45 minutes or until fully cooked through. Use a knife or toothpick to test.
- Remove from the oven and allow brownies to cool before cutting into preferred size squares.