DIY Nutty Banana Buddies for Dogs Recipe - Treats
Your pup will appreciate these delicious baked bananas as a special treat. The two-ingredient treats can be prepared in a matter of minutes and leave little to no mess when it comes to cleanup. Feel free to freeze and leftovers for a day or two, just keep in mind the bananas will begin to turn color after a day or so.
- 2 Organic Bananas
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice banana into ⅛ inch pieces, place onto a large non-stick baking sheet.
- Using a spoon or knife, cut a small hole in the middle of the banana. Ideally big enough to add small scoops of peanut butter.
- Spoon small amounts of peanut butter into each banana hole.
- Insert the pan into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until bananas are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and serve when cool.