DIY Mutt Mac ‘n’ Cheese for Dogs Recipe
It’s a little known fact that macaroni and cheese is a dog-friendly dish when served in small portions.This recipe takes a quick and easy approach to the traditional family favorite using a microwave instead of a stove. When finished cooking remove the contents from the mug into your pet’s dog bowl or mixed in with their dog food. Refrigerate any leftovers and keep for up to three days.
- 1/2 cup Gluten-free Organic Macaroni Elbows
- 1/2 cup Raw Organic Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Unrefined Organic Coconut Oil
- Grease mug with preferred oil to reduce sticking.
- Pour macaroni and water into a large ceramic coffee mug.
- Insert the mug into the microwave and cook for one minute.
- Remove mug from the microwave and stir ingredients together.
- Return the mug to the microwave and cook for one minute and thirty seconds.
- Remove the mug from the microwave and add cheese to the mug, mix well and return to the microwave for an additional 30 seconds.
- Remove the mug from the microwave and stir contents together.
- Serve macaroni and cheese in a separate bowl.