Drooling Watermelon Icy for Dogs
This recipe is a win-win for you and your furry companion on a sultry summer day. It takes minutes to prepare and your canine will appreciate the cool treat. This can be made days ahead and kept in the freezer for future use.
- 1 1/2 cup Organic Watermelon
- 1/2 cup Organic Applesauce
- Puree the watermelon in a food processor, set aside in a mixing bowl.
- Fill the ice cube tray halfway with the pureed watermelon.
- Add about a spoonful of the applesauce to each ice cube mold.
- Pour the remaining pureed watermelon into the tray.
- Insert the ice cube tray into the freezer for 2-3 hours.