Ez bake Strawberry K9 Cookies for Dogs
There’s nothing more convenient than easy-bake cookies! Simply pop the premade dough into the oven, and in less than 30 minutes you’ll have yourself a tasty batch of cookies. The same rules apply to this healthy dog friendly recipe. Simply add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl and cut out the cookies. The batter can be premade and frozen for later use.
- 2 cups Water
- 1/2 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 1/8 cup Wheat Germ, toasted
- 1/2 tsp Ground Organic Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup All Natural Peanut Butter Powder
- 1/2 cup Organic Dried Strawberries, minced
- 2 Organic Pastured Eggs
- 1/4 Organic Applesauce
- 1/2 tsp Organic Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour coconut flour, wheat germ, cinnamon, peanut butter powder and strawberries in a medium to large mixing bowl.
- Add water, eggs, applesauce and vanilla extract to the bowl. Mix well until the dough is fully formed and no longer sticky. NOTE: Feel free to add 1 extra teaspoon of flour and/or 1 tablespoon of water to dough if need be.
- Place dough onto a lightly floured surface and roll out dough on surface until flattened.
- Using preferred cookie cutter, cut out shapes and place onto a non-stick baking pan or sheet.
- Place the pan into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and allow cookies to cool before serving.