DIY Freshening Cucumber Bites for Dogs Recipe
Is your canine companion feeling left out of your fancy dinner parties? Try these doggy cucumber canapes! Packed with vitamins and healthy fats these are sure to be a hit with your pup. They also have a breath freshening effect with the cucumber and parsley.
- 1 Organic Seedless Cucumber
- 1/3 cup Organic Cottage Cheese
- 5 sprigs of Organic Parsley
- Slice cucumber into ¼ inch thick slices.
- Using a spoon, hollow out each slice so there is a place for the cottage cheese to sit in being careful not to go all the way through the slice.
- Scoop a small amount of cottage cheese into each cucumber slice.
- Garnish with a bit of parsley and you’re done!