DIY Banana Pup Pancakes for Dogs Recipe
5 undefined minutes
15 undefined minutes
Breakfast is my favorite time of day, the smell of eggs, bacon, coffee, and of course pancakes. However, my dog always seems to feel left out. The modern breakfast that we eat has much too high of sugar and sodium content for dogs. This is a healthy alternative than giving your dog a scrap of bacon. High in protein and potassium your dog is sure to love this spin on a breakfast classic.
- 1/2 cup Mashed Organic Bananas
- 2 Large Pasture Raised Organic Egg
- 1 tsp All Natural Organic Coconut Oil
- In a medium sized bowl, mash ripe bananas with a spoon or potato masher until a paste like consistency
- Add eggs to bananas and whisk until smooth
- Preheat nonstick pan with coconut oil on medium heat
- Pour batter into pan into roughly 3 inch circles
- Cook 3-4 minutes each side until golden brown
- Allow pancakes to cool slightly before serving.