Job offer: Experienced Project Manager for E-Commerce Company
- Type: Full-Time, Work-From-Home
- Salary: 1,250 USD / Month
Our healthy dog supplement company is looking for an experienced project manager to ensure our operations & new projects thrive.
Your work will directly impact the satisfaction of thousands of customers and help dogs feel better and live longer.
If you are always on time, great at keeping track of various ongoing projects, eager to learn new skills, and won’t compromise on quality, please keep reading.
You will report directly to the CEO.
Creating inventory forecasts, placing purchase orders with suppliers, monitoring orders.
Coordinating inventory locations and moving stock as efficiently as possible.
Understanding target customer needs to develop marketing material that they love.
Optimizing Facebook Ads.
Creating and documenting processes (ClickUp).
You value quality.
You care about your work.
You are efficient and fast.
You are proactive.
You are forward thinking.
You are relentless.
- Availability during the US EST timezone Mon-Fri / 40 hours a week.
- High speed, reliable Internet.
- Fluent English (C2 level).
- 5+ years of Project Management experience.
- Experience in e-commerce and Facebook advertising will be valued.
- Healthcare coverage & Paid Time Off after 6-month probationary period
- 13th month pay (calculated from the date you start)
- 16 PTO days per year (after probationary period)
- Paid Public Holidays (right away)
- Weekends off
How To Apply:
You will need 60 minutes to apply.
Please make sure you are uninterrupted for those 60 minutes.
Our assessment will have you go through various tests to make sure you qualify for this position.
We recommend completing the assessment on your computer, but you can also use your mobile device.
You can open this page on your computer by going to www.petsmont.com/pages/e-commerce-project-manager-1.
Deadline to apply: October 15th, 11:59pm US Eastern Time.