HOW AND WHY IT WORKS
Our coconut oil not only smells, tastes, and feels good when mixed with your pet’s food or used as a conditioning treatment for affected nose and paws. It’s also enriched with organic and powerful ingredients to ensure your pet gets the comfort and relief it needs fast. Packed with fatty and lauric acids to bring back your pet’s glossy fur, it also boosts energy and brain function, making your furry baby active and feeling good all day and all night long.
5 REASONS WHY YOUR PET WILL LOVE IT:
- It tastes, smells, and feels super good.
- There are no harsh chemicals in the ingredients, so it’s safe.
- It’s multi-purpose and can be used as a soothing balm or conditioning treatment, a tasty treat, or a nutritious food supplement.
- It can make your pet look glowing and sharp like an IG superstar or even better.
- It soothes discomfort from allergies and itchiness when your furry baby needs fast and easy relief the most.
- 100% USDA organic certification
- High quality to price ratio
- Quick harvest to bowl freshness
- Best In show contest winner
- Not organic with artificial ingredients
- Unchecked by third party
- Less nutrients and no coat benefit
- Your pet: "??!!"
YOUR BABIES DESERVE QUALITY
For all the love, joy, and warmth your four-legged baby brings to your home, only premium quality products deserve to be part of its daily routine. Our virgin coconut oil is made with the best raw and sustainable ingredients harvested from our organic farms. It’s safe to use as a soothing and rejuvenating balm, an oil treatment, a delicious treat, and a nutritious ingredient to add to your pet’s food.
WHY WE CARE SO MUCH
As pet lovers, we know the pain and discomfort our pets go through when they’re suffering from skin irritation. It’s the reason we continue to create quality organic and non-toxic products to ensure they receive the best care that will give them relief and comfort when they need them the most. We trust our products and how they can benefit your pets now and for years to come. We’re also confident you and your pets will love them, and that’s why we’ll always offer a money-back guarantee.
- 100% USDA Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Omega-6 Fatty Acids...45 mg
Omega-3 Fatty Acids...200 mg
Medium-Chain Triglycerides...2445 mg
> Lauric Acid (C12:0)...2025 mg
> Capric Acid (C10:0)...220 mg
> Caprylic Acid (C18:0)...220 mg
Ingredients: 100% USDA Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil.
Coconut Oil will change from liquid to solid around 74-76 °F. This means that depending on your climate, you may receive it in liquid form.
If you prefer using it as a solid, consider refrigerating it although this is completely optional.
It is both! You can add it to their food (follow dosage instructions on the back of the bottle) or use it on their coat, skin, paws and nose.
Yes, it is perfectly safe to use in recipes and to freeze.
You can apply the oil on their skin as a temporary relief, while also feeding it to them as a long term solution. You may notice improvement after 2 weeks of use.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
There is no excuse for the standard practices in the pet industry. Organic used to just be “normal.” We must normalize better quality and care for our little loved ones. This isn’t about trends or buzz words – it’s about health and happiness.LEARN MORE